I definitely agree with Carson's, but I am not sure about Ella's. Although sometimes I see characteristics of me or you, she really does look like her daddy!!
How cute! I have got to check this out.
Nah, that's way off! She's a Daddy's girl!!
No way on Ella...She looks identical to Brian!kjb
I did this, I hope it does not give my computer some kind of virus! she was right in the middle too...kjb
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I definitely agree with Carson's, but I am not sure about Ella's. Although sometimes I see characteristics of me or you, she really does look like her daddy!!
How cute! I have got to check this out.
Nah, that's way off! She's a Daddy's girl!!
No way on Ella...She looks identical to Brian!
kjb
I did this, I hope it does not give my computer some kind of virus! she was right in the middle too...
kjb
Post a Comment