




Today we celebrated Grammy's birthday! We all went out to eat at a place of Grammy's choice. We had a pretty adventurous drive on the way! I was trying to feed Ella her bottle when all of a sudden she sat her head up and spit out the entire bottle of milk! (Yes, on her pretty dress and all in the car seat) Of course, the unprepared Mommy that I am didn't have a change of clothes with me. As Brian was driving down the interstate, I had to take her out of her car seat and get her cleaned up. Ella was all cleaned up within no time and back in her car seat. Dinner was wonderful! I am glad nothing adventurous happened in the restaurant! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!!! :)
4 comments:
The "Koon" girls are so pretty! They get it from Grammy! :-) Happy birthday Grammy!!
Heather, what are you doing to lose weight??? You look great!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY BIRTHDAY, I REALLY ENJOYED IT.IT WAS SO MUCH FUN FOR ALL OF US TO GET TOGETHER AND CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY, BUT WHERE WAS MY CAKE? LOVE ALL THE PICTURES...........
GRAMMY
Heather your children are too cute. I keep up with Elizabeth on Myspace and between her and Kelly I keep up with the blogs. You look great.
Glad Grammy had a good Birthday. You all look like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment