Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Car!

















We celebrated Carson's 5th birthday on Saturday!!!!!!! I can't believe my BIG BOY is now 5 years old! I can't type too much about how time is flown by and about how much Car has changed our lives without becoming too sad. I will say that Car is definitely his mommy's world! I have to let him know that daily!

Thanks to Aunt Lizzie and Grammy, we had an AMAZING DINOSAUR party at the park! Words could never express how thankful I am to them for all they did to make the party so great for Car. From creating the invitations, to ordering the cake, to making the treat bags, to putting up with me saying "I don't care. What do you think?"... they did it ALL (with the exception of the one check I have already written to Lizzie)!!!







5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Haha. I definitely heard the "I don't care. What do you think?" plenty of times! Good thing I am used to it. I am glad the party turned out well and Carson loved it! You know I would do anything for him!! :)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Carson! It looks like you had an awesome dinosaur party!

Kristy said...

We had fun at the party. Liz did a great job, is she available in May?
I can't believe you put that pic of ME on your blog! You better watch out, you know what they say about Payback:)

Anonymous said...

Liz did such a great job! :)
Everything was perfect.
kjb

not sure who the girl is with the bow, but Carson should claim her now, she is a CATCH!

Anonymous said...

Tripp had a great time at the party! The train ride was his favorite part.
He loved to see himself on the computer. Gosh, they are getting so big!!
Sabrina