Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Roo is Seven Months Old!

Roo does the craziest things with her little lips!

I am way late on this post!!!! On the 17th of September, Ella turned seven months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. This last month has been full of GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS for Roo. She learned to sit up on her own. She loves to sit and play with her toys. Her eye-hand coordination is fabulous! I love to watch her move objects in her hand while looking at them intently. Ella also has taken a great liking to her bath. We now put her little tub in the BIG tub! She loves to play with toys in the water. I think she has taken after her BIG BROTHER in this area! :) Ella is also rolling all over the place very QUICKLY! She will make it across the room in no time at all! She is trying to crawl, but becomes very frustrated. She scoots backward instead of forward.


Ella had her "official" six month checkup just a couple of weeks ago. She weighed in at a BIG 14 pounds! I can't believe how small she is in comparison to what Carson was. Unfortunately Ella has her first "cold" that has required her to begin her first round of antibiotics!! :( I am so thankful that she has lasted this long drug-free. Carson was soooo sick so early on. Maybe the Mommy Milk has worked in this area!


We are so thankful for all of the joy Ella has brought into our lives! She is perfect! :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I agree -- Ella is perfect!! I love her SO much!!

Kelly said...

Spoil that little tiny girl rotten! :-)

Kristy said...

She is just so adorable. I love the towel picture.