After a Carson"less" Boo in the Zoo, both children joined me for Halloween Hoopla. We met and spent time with many friends at this year's Hoopla! I would have to say the BEST part of Hoopla was Ella and Harry singing "Jesus Loves Me" on the stage. As Ella and I were looking at the pink fountain, a lady approached from Hoopla and asked if Ella would like to sing for the kid karaoke. I was so proud of her. Carson had a fabulous time with the Brown boys, Mrs. Martin, Sarah, and Savana. For Ella... we spent all of our time standing in lines for the same bouncy! After Hoopla, we watched Rhett Brown complete the 5K competition while the boys bobbed for apples and exercised. Our night ended with pizza at the Brown house! I LOVE great time with friends!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment