This year I was minus one child at Boo in the Zoo! It was a very sad realization for me for sure! Carson had the day out of school, so he and his daddy went to the Nascar museum in Charlotte. He was exhausted when he got home, so he opted out of going to Boo in the Zoo! After arguing and pleading with him, I finally gave up. It wasn't until I was at the bottom of the driveway, already running late, when he decided he would go. By that point, it was too late. Ella and I had ended up having a great time despite the fact Carson wasn't there. I would have to say her favorite part was the playground again. Ella is one happy girl any place there are swings around. Next year, we will have to plan things a little better!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment