Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mommy's Summer Addiction


I am sad to say that Miracle Hill no longer has a special key to my HEART!  That special key now belongs to a NEW-TO-ME AMAZING place that has BIG blue bins FULL of books that are changed out every single day and are practically allowed to come home with me for NOTHING!  My new friends also keep Ella busy when they get to their new home.  She will sit for L---O---N---G periods of time and happily give them a bath with fresh Lysol wipes!  Both Carson and Ella get excited when Mommy comes home with the new treasures!  I just hope my students will enjoy them as much as I do, too!! 

Today's adventure - - - 38 books for $2.50 = about .06 per book!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Please share the name of this place with me!! My classroom library is no where near as big as yours!!!
Thanks!
Teresa