I had this GRAND idea several weeks ago that I wanted to be "crafty". I was really excited because I have not been feeling very creative lately. Aunt Z, Ella, and I headed to Hobby Lobby and Target to get all of the supplies I needed pretty quickly, but it took several weeks to actually have a "Craft Night". Last Saturday, Aunt Z scrapbooked new wall hangings, and I ATTEMPTED to create my critters for my camera. Well... crafting time for me lasted um about 10 minutes. I cut out two pieces of felt for two eyes, and spent at least 9 minutes trying to sew the first eye on. That was it! I was DONE! I sent home the supplies with Aunt Z and knew the perfect person to create the critters for me - - - Grammy. Grammy was the PERFECT person... I think she created all five or six of my critters in no time at all. I can't wait to see a bunch of new smiles! I know I smile each time I see them! :) Thanks Grammy!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What's the fun in craft night if you don't actually do the craft!!! hehehe!
Post a Comment