













I love, love, love mini-vacations from school! Don't get me wrong... I absolutely LOVE my job, but it is nice to know that I have an extra day off! This weekend, we had so much fun together. On Saturday, I ventured out with both children to shop for our fall clothes! I was super excited to save so much money while getting super-cute clothes and shoes for Ella... and "sporty" clothes for Car. We visited the Cummings on Saturday night for a cookout and movie to celebrate Luke's birthday. On Sunday, I gave Ella a manicure and pedicure complete with polka dots, had lunch at Grammy's house, and enjoyed some mommy shopping time! During my shopping adventure, I found Ella a fall jacket and polka dot knee socks that she feel in love with immediately. Of course, she had to put them on right away. After suiting up, she returned to the living room with an umbrella saying she wanted to get under the "rainbow"! She cracks me up! We ventured outside for some "raining" fun!!!
Thank you Jesus for such small blessings in life!!!
1 comment:
I think I love the polka dot socks just as much as Ella. How hard was it to get them off her feet?
Post a Comment