I felt like it has been forever since I have seen Pam. She came several summers ago to spend some time with Carson and I when he was a baby. Every year we reunite at Relay for Life. This year she didn't go, so we didn't get to see each other. It was FACEBOOK that reconnected us yet again. She came over today to spend the day with all three of us. We had a great time talking about all that has happened in our lives... talking about teaching (of course)... learning how to upload pictures on Facebook... learning how to reposition profile pics so only the eyes are showing... going to the Dollar Tree... and stopping by Brusters for ice cream before running on fumes to the closest gas station. It was like we hadn't missed a beat!
Pam is doing GREAT! She doesn't have any kids yet.... I tried to work on that a little today! I showed her your blog. I told her you hadn't changed or aged a bit! :) :) Me on the other hand.... A MUCH DIFFERENT STORY!
4 comments:
Aww...look at you two!! You both are so pretty!!
HOw is Pam? Does she have any kids??
Hope you are doing well!!!
Pam is doing GREAT! She doesn't have any kids yet.... I tried to work on that a little today! I showed her your blog. I told her you hadn't changed or aged a bit! :) :) Me on the other hand.... A MUCH DIFFERENT STORY!
I should get some credit for telling you she was on facebook!!!!!Like a finders fee.
kjb
IS IT GOING TO TAKE FACEBOOK TO RECONNECT US???? :) I don't think we have spent any time together in ages!
Post a Comment