Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun at the Water Park!!!





Our summer break together is slowly starting to begin. I have been taking a class, doing homework, working on curriculum, and meeting with our attorney. I have NEVER done so much "work" during the summer, and I do NOT like it. Today, we ventured out to the new water park in the area with Grammie and Z. I can't believe our small town actually has such an amazing attraction! Both children had a great time. Our only complaint was it was a little too crowded for my liking. I hope to visit many more times this summer... but next time, it will be a less busy day of the week!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

The water park looks like fun! I'm with you about the crowds that's why I haven't been yet. Maybe we can get the kids together one day soon to do something.

Kristy said...

You have to share your signature trick with me. LOVE IT!!!