Hey, Its Alaina! I'm glad to see your summer is starting off well! Wejust got back from California! Plane ride was a diaster though! I wasn't to fond of that. I have been trying to get in touch with you and tell you thanks so much for my necklace. I love it! I haven't on me right now and will always know that as long as that necklace is on me you will be right beside me! I miss you sooooo much! Hope you write back soon!
I miss seeing you every day too! We went to California because my dad grew up there and he wanted to take the family there! I loved it! Tell Carson I said hello! I hope you and the family will come to Lifesong one Sunday! Love you bunches!
2 comments:
Hey,
Its Alaina! I'm glad to see your summer is starting off well! Wejust got back from California! Plane ride was a diaster though! I wasn't to fond of that. I have been trying to get in touch with you and tell you thanks so much for my necklace. I love it! I haven't on me right now and will always know that as long as that necklace is on me you will be right beside me! I miss you sooooo much! Hope you write back soon!
I miss seeing you every day too! We went to California because my dad grew up there and he wanted to take the family there! I loved it! Tell Carson I said hello! I hope you and the family will come to Lifesong one Sunday! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment