For those of you who really know me, I am not talking about what I become obsessed about quite easily - - HUMAN VIRUS! I now have a NEW obsession, and that is a COMPUTER VIRUS! Our computer is SICK, SICK, SICK! I have so many things to post, but am scared to do anything in fear that some crazy hacker is in my personal stuff! I am just dying to post some cute pics of my precious ones from the weekend!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Heather, I knew that you were a hypocondriac but I didn't think that you could take it this far. Now inanimate objects have viruses? Are you sure you shouldn't need medication:)Just playing...hope you get your computer up and running soon. Looking forward to those pics.
I told you that look alike meter was contaminated...
kjb
YUCK! What a pain! I hope you get it fixed soon! I've wondered where you've been!!
HEATHER, PLEASE GET YOUR COMPUTER FIXED. I'M HAVING WITHDRAWALS.
Post a Comment