



Wow! It seems like I just posted that Ella was seven months old. I cannot believe how time is just flying by with her. This month hasn't really brought a lot of "milestones"! I am kind of glad about that. I am wanting to hold on to the "baby" time as long as I possibly can! I remember with Carson, I couldn't wait to have him rolling over, sitting up by himself, crawling, walking, talking, etc. While I am very excited when Roo achieves all of these tasks, I don't count down to the time when they will occur. She is sitting up very well by herself now. She is in the beginning stages of crawling. She has mastered the scooting backward part! :) She becomes a little frustrated with herself though. She is rolling all over the place and able to push herself back into a crawling position if she rolls on her back. As far as eating goes, she still enjoys squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables, and pears. I would have to say her favorite food would be blueberry and pears mixed together! :) She continues to only eat four ounces at a time. I don't think we will ever graduate to the larger bottles! I haven't seen any signs of little white things emerging from her gums. I am really shocked at this being that Carson received his first two teeth at four months!
Ella has really fallen in love with her sitter, Rose Marie! She is so cute every morning when Rose Marie gets there. She will be waiting patiently in her swing, and when Rose Marie comes through the door she will get this HUGE smile on her face while her feet are kicking out of control. She begins this little whining until Rose Marie rescues her. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with a private sitter for Ella for the amount of time that He has! She is truly a blessing! This is providing Ella with quality one-on-one time that she otherwise would not have received being that she does have a BIG brother in the house that also needs his mommy and daddy.



5 comments:
I can't believe it's been 8 mths already. Her new shirt looks really cute.
I LOVE these pictures of my beautiful baby girl! Just looking at her pictures always makes me smile! :)
Do not rush the growing up, enjoy every minute and every milestone of their lives....because they are only little once....they are the light of your life and nothing can ever replace that....They will grow up and then there are only memories... Love every minute there is.......... I know Ella just turned 8 months old but where was big brother?
Grammie
Maybe this means she will have her daddys teeth! I love the singing pic...
kjb
I can't believe she is 8 months old! She is so cute.
Post a Comment