I am all about starting new traditions with Car and Roo. For Valentine's Day this year, I wanted to do a special "party" dinner. I decided to try a "pink" breakfast for dinner. I bought red food coloring and heart cookie cutters. I wanted the kids to help me decorate. They each wrote what they LOVED about their family members. Carson LOVES that I take him places, that Ella plays with him, and that his daddy plays sports with him. I couldn't decipher Ella's writing, so I am not quite sure what she LOVES about each of us. After our dinner of self-decorated pink pancakes, pink eggs, and heart shaped toast smoothered in grape jelly, Carson was able to open his Greg figurine and Ella opened her Llama Llama puzzle. I LOVE my two angels so much and LOVE starting new traditions with them.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment