Thursday, January 13, 2011

SNOW Cute!





















After being snowed in for three whole days, we were all three going a little stir crazy.  We decided to venture out today for new haircuts.  Ella's hair had grown so long so quickly.   Just this summer, she had the little bob right under her ears.  Now, it was resting on her shoulders and stringy.  She definitely has her mommy's stringy hair.  I am so pleased with Ella's new oh SNOW cute haircut.  :)   I definitely cannot wait that long again for a trimming!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Cute! Looks like you all had a fun time in this winter weather. We are headed out today just to get out for a while. I love snow days, but I am sure the make-up days will not be as fun. I guess we have to take the good with the bad, huh?! :) Lana

Kristy said...

Such a cute hair cut! She looks adorable.