Monday, July 19, 2010

"Arch Rivals"

Carson loves sports, but really LOVES basketball a lot.  He has a basketball net set up in his room, but on any given day, it may be set up on a door in our den.  He even has one at Grammy's house.  He is always shooting baskets, and always dressed for the part!  He insists on having one of his basketball uniforms on when shooting hoops.  This morning, Ella came out of his room decked out in her "new" basketball uniform and pink Converses.  Carson proceeds to tell me that the All-Star game was this morning.  He represented the Charlotte Bobcats, and Ella played for the Celtics.  Believe it or not, before the BIG game, Carson insisted that I take a few pictures.  He wanted a poster for his room.  The big All-Star game was so much fun and complete with Mommy being the announcer until Carson took that job away when I didn't get everything just right!  Both players were a great sport.  Carson took care of his "arch rival's" boo boo when she fell.  I'm not sure who prevailed as the winner.  Ella sure did have a lot of slam dunks, but then again not so sure Carson had the same advantage she did.  I will forever cherish these impromptu sibling games!!

No comments: