Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Lil' Photographers



Carson and Ella spent a little while with Z today. While at Z's, they discovered the infamous California Raisins from 1988! Carson loved them! He even asked if his daddy had one of those places where he lived! I guess Car convinced Aunt Z to let him bring the Raisins. They had so much fun playing with them all afternoon. Well tonight, he decides he is going to set them all up for a photo op. He asked for my camera, so I gave him the cell phone. He was very quick to tell me that he wanted to use a camera where he could keep the picture. I got him my little camera, and he was off to shoot. He shot a couple and wasn't very pleased with any of them. A few minutes later, Ella comes to find me and asks for my camera. I walk in the bedroom to find she had set all of her pappies up on my bed. She insisted that she take a picture too. Both of these photos are creations of my future photographers.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I loved this story! Brianna is asking for a camera for Christmas. Maybe Carson can teach her a few tricks.