Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Hoopla 2009... Complete with HOOPLA Hissy Fits!










This was the second year in a row we joined Kristy and Brianna for Halloween Hoopla. We were having a great time until some teenager knocked Ella flat on her face. After that... it was ALL over. Ella was super duper crabby! I think by the end she pitched the BIGGEST fit ever! It took Kristy and I FOREVER to get her in her car seat! Two year olds sure can be STRONG! I am super glad we got some cute photos before the Hoopla meltdown!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

SHOOT! If it hadn't happened to me when Brianna was younger, I wouldn't have even believed that it would take 2 adults to over power a 2 year old! hehe!
Carson looks like he is posing for his senior picture :)

Alaina's Thoughts said...

Hey!!!!! I hope you and your family had a great halloween.... believe it or not I didn't get ANY candy!!! I did really well on my first report card!! This year its been really hard espically being in the smartest class! I miss you sssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Hope to see you soon! I love you:)