It seems like so much has been happening in our lives lately.
-The flu and stomach virus made it into our home for an unwelcomed visit.
-Carson missed his first day of school.
- Carson's baseball season is finally underway after a couple of rained out games.
-Carson missed his first baseball game because he traveled to Charlotte with Daddy and Aunt Z to see the Bobcats play.
- Carson hit a home run during his first time up to bat! :) :)
- I am AMAZED everyday at home much Carson is learning in school!
-We have officially begun our homework days... homework everyday now in kindergarten!
- My essays, videoed lesson, and picture portfolio are now completed and turned in... just have an interview waiting on Wednesday!!! God has blessed me in so many ways!!!!
- I received some discouraging news from the orthopedic doctor this week. My bones are completely healed, but my pelvis is a "mess". I have been enduring a lot of pain recently. I will begin another six week round of physical therapy next week.
- Ella has been boo boo prone this week. She has a cut beside her eye and a scratched up face after falling face first onto the ground from the slide.
-A leprechaun visited our house this week. "She" left hats, glasses, and cookies for Car and Roo. "She" left me a clean house and fresh flowers. It was so much better than a pot of gold!
- Carson and Brian are traveling to Bristol for a race tomorrow!
- Ella and I will enjoy a Girls' Day while the boys are away... one baby shower and one birthday party for baby Will.
- We FINALLY completed our taxes tonight. I am so thankful Brian spent most of the time working on them this year. But, then again, he has had SEVERAL days off without children at home!
- We have a Wii Fit now, and we all LOVE it!!! Brian and I must work on our weight. This will help on the days when I can't make it to the gym.
- We are less than one month away from the anniversary of my accident! I have such mixed emotions about the upcoming date.
- I am still enjoying Experiencing God. I hate that I often fall behind in my lessons throughout the week.
- Our school's dedication is this Sunday.
- Ella has turned into a little chatter box this week. She is putting so many words together! I love it!
-The flu and stomach virus made it into our home for an unwelcomed visit.
-Carson missed his first day of school.
- Carson's baseball season is finally underway after a couple of rained out games.
-Carson missed his first baseball game because he traveled to Charlotte with Daddy and Aunt Z to see the Bobcats play.
- Carson hit a home run during his first time up to bat! :) :)
- I am AMAZED everyday at home much Carson is learning in school!
-We have officially begun our homework days... homework everyday now in kindergarten!
- My essays, videoed lesson, and picture portfolio are now completed and turned in... just have an interview waiting on Wednesday!!! God has blessed me in so many ways!!!!
- I received some discouraging news from the orthopedic doctor this week. My bones are completely healed, but my pelvis is a "mess". I have been enduring a lot of pain recently. I will begin another six week round of physical therapy next week.
- Ella has been boo boo prone this week. She has a cut beside her eye and a scratched up face after falling face first onto the ground from the slide.
-A leprechaun visited our house this week. "She" left hats, glasses, and cookies for Car and Roo. "She" left me a clean house and fresh flowers. It was so much better than a pot of gold!
- Carson and Brian are traveling to Bristol for a race tomorrow!
- Ella and I will enjoy a Girls' Day while the boys are away... one baby shower and one birthday party for baby Will.
- We FINALLY completed our taxes tonight. I am so thankful Brian spent most of the time working on them this year. But, then again, he has had SEVERAL days off without children at home!
- We have a Wii Fit now, and we all LOVE it!!! Brian and I must work on our weight. This will help on the days when I can't make it to the gym.
- We are less than one month away from the anniversary of my accident! I have such mixed emotions about the upcoming date.
- I am still enjoying Experiencing God. I hate that I often fall behind in my lessons throughout the week.
- Our school's dedication is this Sunday.
- Ella has turned into a little chatter box this week. She is putting so many words together! I love it!



2 comments:
Heather,
It sounds like you HAVE been very busy. Glad to hear things are going well w/ the kiddos. Good luck on your upcoming interview. When God is for you who can be against you? Lana :)
I can't believe that Carson is just now missing a day of school! Brianna has missed 3.
Post a Comment