Today I received a very special package from my sister-in-law congratulating me for being named Teacher of the Year for my school. It was an AMAZING day to receive the gift... a day my school's PTO held a celebration in honor of my award and the day the essays I poured my heart into reached their destination. The card Karen sent seemed to perfectly sum up my journey.
God's grace
has lifted you up...
stood you on your feet...
placed you on a road...
given you a destination...
filled you with a purpose...
provided you with a hope...
and guaranteed you a future!
The Lord will never let you down!
"...He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:6
God is so good ALL the time!!!! ALL the time God is good!!!!



4 comments:
Congratulations, Heather! You are a very worthy recipient of Teacher of the Year! Good Luck as you move forward in the process! :) Lana
Congratulations on being named "Teacher of the Year"!! I can't think of anyone more deserving! God's got great plans for you and I'll glad I've got to witness a little bit of it!!!
You truly do deserve Teacher of the year,I can't think of anyone more deserving!In my votes you will always be teacher of the year to me!
Love always,
Alaina S.
Check out Jeff Hickman's blog its got pictures of our Kidz life center!
Love,
Alaina
Post a Comment