Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Facts About Our Lives Lately!
1. I am taking an amazing class at church on Sunday nights called "Experiencing God". I am truly looking at my faith in a completely different light.
2. Carson is reading up a storm! I am so proud of him. I love to sit and listen to him read from his baggie of books. I also treasure the time when I can still read books to him that are too hard for him to read alone.
3. Brian has officially joined the Facebook craze! He is more addicted than I am.
4. Carson got a peppermint lodged in his throat at school on Tuesday. It was a very scary moment for all!!!
5. Ella was scratched at school once AGAIN!
6. While Ella was waiting on her sweet treat of "i cream" after school on Tuesday, she decides to pull the chair that holds the space saving high chair on it on top of her. It landed on her face, and bloodied her nose pretty good. Aunt Z came over to save the day!
7. Ella has the horrible stomach virus! I was told on Tuesday afternoon that it was in her class. Since Brian was off on Wednesday, we decided to keep her home in hopes of preventing her from getting it. WELL... she ended up throwing up in the middle of the night! This time last year was when she was hospitalized with the same thing. We pray her little body is much stronger this time around.
8. I am doing very well with my workouts at the gym! :) I feel much better, and I know I am getting stronger with each visit.
9. In less than a month, Ella will be TWO! I can't believe how quickly the year has gone by.
10. Carson is in the midst of his Upward basketball season and seems to really enjoy it.
11. Carson is officially signed up for baseball!!! Woo hoo!!! The only downside is this year, the smaller boys are beginning their season in February... IT will be WAY TOO COLD and it will be right in the middle of basketball season too.
12. My parents are currently remodeling part of their house. I can't wait to see the final product.
13. I love my new school more and more every single day! God has truly blessed me!!! :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Brian addicted to Facebook???? I can't believe it!