





We celebrated Tripp's 6th birthday last Saturday at Monkey Joe's, any child's paradise! This party will always be special to me because Carson worked on one of Tripp's gifts for weeks. He used one of his Atlanta Braves spiral notebooks and drew pictures of Tripp and him doing ALL kinds of things together. He didn't the chance to fill up the entire notebook, but he did get a lot of artwork in it. I praise God for the friendship that Tripp and Carson share!



2 comments:
Awww!!! I will have to show Tripp that he got his own special post! He'll be so excited! :)
Can't believe you didn't put a pic of sweet baby Will on there. I know you are in love with him! ha ha
Sabrina
I didn't get any pictures of sweet baby Will at the party!!!!!! I so would have put him on there!!!!!!! Yes, I could EAT HIM WITH A SPOON!!!!!! I love that baby boy! :)
Post a Comment