Wednesday, December 22, 2010
2010 ADVENTures: Day 22
We had a GREAT time at Grandma Bobbie's house. We had a very festive day together. Karen, Ella, and I spent awhile around Walterboro gathering baking supplies, Santa hats, and a gingerbread kit. As soon as we got back to Bobbie's the cooking began! Karen, the kids, and I baked while Chris did the major cooking duties! Before our Christmas dinner, the kids opened all of their gifts. They were SO blessed. Carson got the Donkey Kong game for Wii, a helicopter, Lego set, clothes, a gift card, and a Crayola marker set. Ella got the Barbie scooter she'd been waiting for, a Barbie helmet, a horse Barbie set, a princess Barbie, some nail polish, a puzzle, a gift card, and personalized hairbows. They had SO much fun with their cousins. Our official Advent activity was to build a gingerbread house with our cousins. Whew... a disaster that was! I do not know if I will ever attempt one of those again. We do not have much luck with them in this household. The cousins enjoyed playing together all night! Ella and Ian even had a mini-sleepover in Grandma Bobbie's bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































































No comments:
Post a Comment