April 19, 2009
April 19, 2010
I literally STAND in awe when I think back to the Healing powers of our Father. Over the past TWO years, I have made a remarkable recovery. Despite the weather induced hip aches and back aches that I experience, I can say that I am ALMOST completely healed physically. I have not had any physcial therapy since April 2009! With regular exercise whether it be through the Wii or at the gym (when I can make it), I generally feel great. I have NO trouble walking a mile to my classroom everyday! I vividly remember the struggles I had last year just making it from my car to my room. By the end of the day...WHEW... I seemed to crawl to the car. I can also play with my children without tiring or hurting too badly. Not too long ago, I actually was able to pick up and hold my seven-year-old buddy... something I NEVER thought I would be able to do again. Mentally and emotionally, I am still have daily struggles. Most of the migraines have subsided. I still have slight memory issues at times, but that may be something I always have. With the help of two of my doctors, we are trying to find something that helps stabilize my moods and emotions. One particular "effort" caused LOTS of weight gain which different help with the depression I was experiencing at ALL. I have worked REALLY hard since October to try to shed those unwanted pounds. I am happy in knowing that through my efforts, I have been able to lose about thirty-pounds. I am still not completely satisfied, so I will continue with this endeavor. I am SO thankful for every single person who has stood by me throughout this life-changing journey. Many came... and many went, but there have been those who have stood by my side the entire time. For those who have stayed through the journey thus far, I pray that you will continue to stick with me as we celebrate His mighty work! I look forward to SEEING God's plans reveal themselves throughout this next year!!





2 comments:
Wahoooo!!!
To God be the glory, great things HE has done!!! :)
I love you now as much as ever!
Sabrina
Oh boy!! Another year, almost gone! Wow!! Can't believe I will be in the 6TH GRADE!!! Where has time went?haha! How have you been? I thank God, he blessed me with such a amazing,good-hearted,beautiful teacher, and I wake up every morning and thank him!Even though I may not be in your class nor next year either, We still have the wonderful memories! Love you!
~Alaina Smith~
Post a Comment