Monday, August 3, 2009

Making Every Second Count!







One of our summer highlights is always being invited to Miss Charlene's to swim. Today was definitely a blast! When I asked Carson if he wanted to go this morning he said, "Yes, I want to see Luke." Luke was his imaginary friend that he had once while swimming at Charlene's house several years ago... before Ella was even born. I can't believe he remembered Luke and made the connection to swimming at Charlene's. When we got to Charlene's house, she had chicken nuggets for us from Chick-fil-A. I think Ella and Carson ate about twelve a piece! After eating, we enjoyed some time swimming. Carson loved Charlene!!!! I spent most of my time trying to PLEASE Ella Roo! Carson has turned into a little fish since the last time I saw him swim! I sure do miss Charlene to pieces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather I know who enjoy spending what little time you have with Charlene, I am so glad that ya'll had such a good time, I can see by the pictures that the kids had a wonderful time.....Charlene is wonderful to have extended her home and pool to you and my wonderful beautiful grandchildren.
Tell Charlene, she rocks..........
I am so glad that you two have continued your friendship that has been there over these last years....
Love,
Mom