On Saturday, we visited Sarita and Phil's new swimming pool for a fun day in the sun! It amazes me to watch both Carson and Ella in the pool while I think back to the very recent past. Carson has NEVER really been a big fan of swimming. Now he is a little fish. It amazes me to see how quickly he is "learning" how to swim. It also is pretty grand to hear, "Mommy, watch this!" over and over. He is so proud of all of his accomplishments- from being able to go in the water without holding his nose to perfecting his cannonball! Ella, just a year ago, pretty much refused to get into a swimming pool. Now she is little Miss Independent in the pool. She is so confident and comfortable with herself that she thinks she can "walk" in the pool. There is quite a little struggle when trying to convince her that she must wear her duck. Ella loved being pushed in the "boat" throughout the day! I am so thankful that both Carson and Ella enjoy the pool, but I have to admit that it can be a little aggravating to have my little six year old little boy constantly ask to go back to the pool!
Looks like you all had a very fun day! Sometimes I feel like if I hear, "Mommy watch this.." one more time I am going to scream! LOL Hope you are having a great summer! :)
I love the "action" shots with the new camera! You can definately tell a difference.
Tell me one thing....how in the HECK do you keep your hair looking so perfect even in the pool! Are they making Estee Lauder products for hair now:) he!he!
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a very fun day! Sometimes I feel like if I hear, "Mommy watch this.." one more time I am going to scream! LOL Hope you are having a great summer! :)
I love the "action" shots with the new camera! You can definately tell a difference.
Tell me one thing....how in the HECK do you keep your hair looking so perfect even in the pool! Are they making Estee Lauder products for hair now:) he!he!
Post a Comment