"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I praise God for the plans He has for my life. I am so thankful He decided to leave me on this earth a little longer to be Carson and Ella's Mommy! I stand in awe when I think back to the work God has done in my life over the past year. Last year's Mother's Day was definitely one I will NEVER forget. The feeling of being confined to a hospital bed trying to cuddle both of your precious babies at the same time while almost being taken temporarily out of their lives is completely indescribable.
Thank you God for providing me the opportunity to cuddle with Carson and Ella in MY own bed today, for being able to enjoy Muffins with Mom this morning, for being able to take care of my angels by myself today while Brian worked, for providing me the opportunity to share Mother's Day with my family at my parents' house, and for ALL of the KISSES you allowed us to share today!!!
The pictures turned out awesome. I'm so jealous. When you get your professional camera, you think I might could buy yours? My camera never takes that good of pictures. Then again, maybe it's not my camera--it may just be the photographer. HAHA!
I love this picture of the kids. I have been so blessed to ready about the changes in your life that God has blessed you with. You are a wonderful mother!
Hey Heather! I found your blog from Sheldon's blog and added it to my fave blog list on my blog...hope you don't mind! I've been reading your blog and all you have been thru in the past year....you're a very strong mother!! I'm so glad that you are doing so much better now!!
3 comments:
The pictures turned out awesome. I'm so jealous. When you get your professional camera, you think I might could buy yours? My camera never takes that good of pictures. Then again, maybe it's not my camera--it may just be the photographer. HAHA!
I love this picture of the kids. I have been so blessed to ready about the changes in your life that God has blessed you with. You are a wonderful mother!
Hey Heather! I found your blog from Sheldon's blog and added it to my fave blog list on my blog...hope you don't mind! I've been reading your blog and all you have been thru in the past year....you're a very strong mother!! I'm so glad that you are doing so much better now!!
Post a Comment