Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ella Turns One Month Old!




I have made a goal to have a birthday photo shoot to celebrate each month of Ella's life at least until she is a year old. I cannot believe the first month has passed so quickly. Ella is an angel. She has such a great disposition. She sleeps pretty well, but we are still hoping for the day when she sleeps through the night. She is still an exclusive breastfed baby. I am so proud that I have succeeded much better with her than I did with Carson, despite the fact that I have now had mastitis twice. At about three weeks of age, Ella's face broke out really badly with baby acne. She still has it, and it looks so bad. The pediatricians have said to leave it alone, and it will get better with time. I have used a little lotion on it. We will take Ella for her first professional pictures in a few days! We are truly thankful for our perfect baby girl!!!!!

No comments: